Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The best paleo cookies EVER!!!!!!






120g Raw almonds
120g Pitted dates
60g Desicated coconut
1/4 cup warm honey
2 eggs
Place all dry ingredients in a food processor. Process.
Add warm honey and 2 eggs. Process
Refrigerate for 10 minutes. This will make it easier to roll into balls.
Take out of fridge and have a rounded teaspoon of mixture.



Roll into balls
Place onto a lined baking tray and gently use a fork to lightly flatten.
180 degrees for 15-20 min
Makes 20-22.
So easy, and super delicious.

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

I've run out of macaroons, so I'm going to make these today. I'll let you know how I go. I'm not looking forward to going back to work next week. I've really enjoyed the time to make new food and experiment.

Sarah Jane said...

I've just burned my mouth eating two in a row straight of the oven...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I'm going to try adding a bit of grated apple and some cinnamon to the next batch.

Sarah McFarlane said...

Sounds Good, these were actually the 1st measured batch that i made.I was pretty happy with them. I love changing up recipes and seeing what i come up with.

Post a Comment